Now I know why all you moms put your kids in swimming and take them to water parks. It wipes them out! The secret is out. These were two tired little pups by the time we got home. Colvin (who hasn't been sleeping or napping well lately) went to bed at 4pm and got up this morning at 6:00. Nolan went to bed around 7:30 and didn't get up until 7:00 this morning. I think we'll be spending a lot of time at the splash park this summer. :)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Splash Park
We had a great day just hanging out with the boys on Sunday. The big event was taking them to the grand opening of the splash park in our neighborhood. How nice is that?! As always, Nolan was cautious and took at least a half hour to do much more than walk around in the water. Colvin, on the other hand, just rushed right in as soon as we set him down. He was soaked in no time at all. Even though the sun was hot, the water was cold and the boys were pretty chilly. We had to take little breaks to warm them up every once in a while. We went with some of our neighbors that have a baby boy 10 months younger than our guys and also a 2 year old boy. They should all be able to play really well together as they get older.
Now I know why all you moms put your kids in swimming and take them to water parks. It wipes them out! The secret is out. These were two tired little pups by the time we got home. Colvin (who hasn't been sleeping or napping well lately) went to bed at 4pm and got up this morning at 6:00. Nolan went to bed around 7:30 and didn't get up until 7:00 this morning. I think we'll be spending a lot of time at the splash park this summer. :)



Now I know why all you moms put your kids in swimming and take them to water parks. It wipes them out! The secret is out. These were two tired little pups by the time we got home. Colvin (who hasn't been sleeping or napping well lately) went to bed at 4pm and got up this morning at 6:00. Nolan went to bed around 7:30 and didn't get up until 7:00 this morning. I think we'll be spending a lot of time at the splash park this summer. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shana, the boys are adorable, I love their swim suits!
Great pictures Shana! The boys look like they are having a lot of fun!:)
Post a Comment