Monday, August 24, 2009

Howling

I had to share something cute. The last few nights before bedtime we have been having, as a family, a yelling fest. We all pose and scream our little brains out. That may seem strange but the boys think it's so fun. Nolan does a kind of bodybuilder muscle squeeze while he yells and Colvin just stands there and squeals. Nolan's voice is so deep and Colvin's is much higher pitched. Tonight I decided to start howling too. Colvin stuck up his little chin and howled like he'd been doing it all his life. He was a little pro. I will have to see if I can get a video of them.

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a Hoot!!!! I think the moon will be full September 4th-all of you should be fine tuned for that night! :) That would make a really funny video! Thanks for sharing these cute lil' stories, I love reading them! Makes my face hurt from laughing :) Hugs, Mona